Well, whether he feels the intelligence should be better or not, he's all but admitting he would of believed the current intel, just like Bush did.

Now, you can make perfectly valid arguments that maybe he'd of done things differently after that, but it kind of takes the wind out of the sails of the argument that Bush should of been wary of the intel....it seems to have fooled JK too.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: S. Isaac Dealey
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2004 1:47 PM
  Subject: Re: Kerry would of gone to Iraq too?

  I don't remember ever hearing any mention of Kerry saying that he
  opposed the war completely... granted, just because I hadn't heard it
  doesn't mean he didn't say it... but I've only ever heard that (iirc)
  he felt the intelligence needed to be better and that if we did go to
  war it needed to be handled differently (I assume he meant following a
  UN approval). Or words to similar effect.

  <snip>