I will preface this with saying I DO VOTE and I pay attention as we all
should to the elections, local and federal, as well as the world around me.

Here's my problem, short and sweet, with the political system.  We are
being forced to fit into a cookie cutter representation of our values as
individuals.  For instance, I consider myself a liberal republican.  I
subscribe to the beliefs of BOTH parties in one way or another, yet come
election time, I have to pick the candidate from one party or another,
which (for the most part) subscribes to most/all of their party's 'core'
beliefs.  What if I don't like all the core beliefs?  Doesn't matter.  I
have to pick the best one, when I know that if there was just an open
election without parties, I would be able to pick the PERSON not the PARTY.

Anyways, I am probably opening myself up to a debate, but I felt the need
to vent!

Ray

  At 11:46 AM 9/15/2004, you wrote:
>Matt,
>It is a nice list.  Can anyone show how his voting record supports this?  How
>about all of those bills he has sponsored?
>
>Andy

Ray Champagne - Senior Application Developer
CrystalVision Web Site Design and Internet Services
603.433.9559
www.crystalvision.org

The information contained in this transmission (including any attached
files) is CONFIDENTIAL and is intended only for the person(s) named
above. If you received this transmission in error, please delete it
from your system and notify us immediately. If you are not an intended
recipient, please note that any use or dissemination of the information
contained in this transmission (including any attached files) and the
copying, printing, or retransmission of that information is strictly
prohibited. You can notify us by return email or by phone at 603.433.9559.
Thank you.