Wall Steet Journal today. My mistake, the figures are combined for John and Theresa Kerry for their released income taxes for 2003. The article was written by  Steven Moore of the Club for Growth, so make what you will of that, but I just checked the figures at www.johnkerry.com and they check out.

Here is his return info:

http://www.johnkerry.com/pressroom/releases/pr_2004_0416a.html

Here is her return info:

http://www.johnkerry.com/pressroom/releases/pr_2004_0511b.html

I'm sure he would argue that her taxes shouldn't be an issue, but they are in fact married, it's not like he's the butler or something.