Deficits are bad because they crowd out private investment; unless
that money is properly invested and then you're leveraged.

Mr. Bush isn't wisely investing in income generating vehicles, instead
the money is spent on Pork; which is consumption.  As the consumption
increases, more and more of your income has to go to service the debt
rather than investment.  Further you've no capital to cover
outstanding liabilities.

Eventually you'll get to the "hard landing" point - rapidly rising
interest rates and inflation will be the likely only solution.