> On Mon, 11 Oct 2004, Robert Munn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am going to be better off when John Kerry raises my taxes? That's just plain silly.

I agreed with most of what you said except this - in concept.  In 1993
when President Clinton raised top bracket rates from ~31% to ~39%
supply siders screamed foul and made the same argument you just did.

The result, however, was the beginning of an economic boom.  Mr.
Clinton's core theory was that if the US paid down the debt from the
Reagan years we would free up capital that had been used to service
the debt.  That money could then be put to work.