Sorry to hear that you were ill.   Happy to have you back, live and kicking

Andy
  -----Original Message-----
  From: dana tierney [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Saturday, October 09, 2004 4:05 PM
  To: CF-Community
  Subject: Re: Tax and Spend Liberal

  as opposed to a massive war plan? Sounds good to me ;)

  By the way, I just spent a week and the annual economy of of a
  third-world nation in a hospital. Fortunately I had really good
  arrangements in place and personally am only out my Rx deductibles but
  how many of you could say the same? Eight days at 10-12 blood draws a
  day, two CAT scans and 24/7 O2 and EKG monitoring? Are you sure? I
  gave the matter some serious thought while I was in there. And forget
  Canada, it would not have been diagnosed.

  The consensus, incidentally, is that I will live. And live very well, even
;)

  Dana