yeah yeah yeah I am talking to myself now.

But now that I think about it, Sam.... Kerry's plan is to extend to
uninsured Americans the same health care plan that members of Congress
have, correct? It might have worked out as well.

I think the key factor in my case was the willingness and ability of
an emergency room doctor to say what the hell, let's *do* a CAT scan,
it *might* tell us something. Under most insurance, that would require
pre-approval, which would perhaps be denied as it's an expensive test
that is not always useful.

Again, sorry if this does not fit your paradigm :)

Dana