Dang. Personally I always wanted to be an alpha. Just joking; of
course I recognize the reference to BNW.

Still, I disagree. There was a similar argument made on one of the
homeschooling lists to the effect that children with adhd should not
be diagnosed or treated because that would constitute "labelling" them
and that would be bad. I think the diagnosis and the label are
separate things and that if used appropriately knowing that a child
has adhd or that a co-worker is an introvert may be helpful, ie the
kid doesn't always not do the third thing in a list f tasks to be
annoying -- he genuinely forgets it. And my co-worker doesn't dislike
me -- she just needs some solitude to recharge sometimes. For example.

Dana