> Larry wrote:
> I also presented a lot of reliable data from peer reviewed journals
> that support the idea that Abstinence simply doesn't work.

This is what disturbs me about social conservatives - they think they
can legislate morality and then try to force a proof when none exists.

It doesn't take a fertility scientist to figure out that:

1.) People like sex.
2.) Teens have a special drive to have sex, and
3.) abortions are caused by wanted sex that results in unwanted pregnancies.

If social conservatives would put as much effort into eliminating the
root cause as they do in outlawing the symptom, there'd be no
discussion to have because there'd be no problem.