> Angel wrote:
>
> What's *your* solution to the problem then, or is there *not* a problem

There's not a problem and I know that from my own experience.

If your question is, has all prejudice been eliminated, the answer is
no but it never will be.  My point is that the problem is small enough
that, effectively, it doesn't exist.

Any woman, black, minority - anyone - can study hard, get into a good
school, work hard, and get a top job with a top firm in any field.  No
problem.

There may be discrimination along the way - for example, the
Bear-Stearns guys may have a preference for bar lovin drinkers or
loose women over smart people that are neither of those things - but
you can go to another firm and it's their loss.