...Oh and btw..A herring is a Fish.

*sneaks off quietly*

-Gel

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael T. Tangorre [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Gel, chill the fuck out, ok? Your onslaught of replies in regards to the topic
left me a little baffled as to the typing power you
must possess to get so many replies in so fast (joking again... Don't get all
worked up). I thought a little humor into the subject
would be nice. I am not appearing to be part of the group, I'm in the group. Ok
with you? Are you the group moderator? Didn't think
so... Moving on. I will state my opinion, which just might coincide with all or
part of your opinion in regards to certain aspects
of AA or any topic for that matter.

Who said all the replies need to be cogent? Why can I not be facetious?
Pardon me, but you post and reply all the time, not always carrying a serious
tone, so don't be so quick to jump on my back...

Now change the bird to blue before I get pissed!