This is my point. Minorities get special treatment that I don't get. I
don't get money to go to school because I'm white. I don't have large
organizations watching out for my white ass.

Opportunities are given out EVERY DAY to minorities. Scholarships and
loans are available in abundance to every ethnic group out there. Yet
they still complain that there isn't enough being done to help them
out. What more do we need to do?

Am I supposed to feel guilty for things I've never done? Do I need to
give up MY rights and every thing I HAD to work for? Is this supposed
to easy race relations for a better tomorrow?

Do you realize that kids in rural America have less opportunities than
minorities? Do you know what its like to grow up a hundred miles from
no where with NO opportunities while the President speaks of "No child
left behind"? Imagine being told that the only job you need is working
in a factory. That education isn't important.

Stop perpetuating the sob story and start writing a new one! You are
holding your self down by buying into that crap. You are what you
believe you are. If you think you are oppressed, you will be. If you
think you don't have opportunities, you wont.