I realize you live in Trinidad and there is nothing but peace and harmony.

I guess discrimination only happens in America. Silly me. I've only
lived here 35 years. I guess you would have a better idea of what is
really going on around me. I got an idea. Move to America and get your
own anecdotal stories. Then you can see what life is really like here.

You talk about facts referring to whitey keeping minorities down. If
whitey runs every thing, wouldn't it stand to reason that we wouldn't
be offering anything to the minorities?

How about this. You show me the breakdown of loans, grants and
scholarships provided to students broken out by their race. Then show
me the trends of this information over the last twenty years. Next, we
should cover the minorities owning and operating companies in America
and the trends over the last twenty years. What do you think the
numbers are going to show?

No sob story here. I don't blame anyone for my down falls in life. I
hold only myself responsible. I'm not the "White America" you are so
ready to blame.