-----Original Message-----
From: Phill B [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is my point. Minorities get special treatment that I don't get. I don't
get money to go to school because I'm white. I don't
have large organizations watching out for my white ass.

Opportunities are given out EVERY DAY to minorities. Scholarships and loans are
available in abundance to every ethnic group out
there. Yet they still complain that there isn't enough being done to help them
out. What more do we need to do?

Am I supposed to feel guilty for things I've never done? Do I need to give up
MY rights and every thing I HAD to work for? Is this
supposed to easy race relations for a better tomorrow?

Do you realize that kids in rural America have less opportunities than
minorities? Do you know what its like to grow up a hundred
miles from no where with NO opportunities while the President speaks of "No
child left behind"? Imagine being told that the only job
you need is working in a factory. That education isn't important.

Stop perpetuating the sob story and start writing a new one! You are holding
your self down by buying into that crap. You are what
you believe you are. If you think you are oppressed, you will be. If you think
you don't have opportunities, you wont.