-----Original Message-----
From: Nick McClure

I'm pretty sure I did, and Michael added in a statement that is even better.

Not to sound like an after school special, but education is the key.

The would-be minority CEOs of today were penalized by a horrible education
system from decades ago, this system and the things many
people had to go through took education out of the goals.

If we can get real education to all the people, then only can we actually level
the playing field.