OK a few things,

First this first paragraph is wrong, it has never been declared
unconstitutional, the constitution addresses voting rights, and protection
under the law. The Civil rights act of 1964 addresses discrimination in the
work place.

Second, I've given my solution over and over again, we have to fix the
public education system that forces minorities into poor over crowded
schools. We have to educate society and emphasize to all young people about
the consequences of not working in school, and create an environment that
breeds success in society and not on the streets. When colleges are no
longer able to primary education as a reason, then we will be left with
actual racial discrimination that is illegal based on the Civil Rights Act.

When all people have equal opportunities for education, then we level the
playing field in the job market, and again, we fall back to the Civil Rights
Act to address discrimination.

You have shown three numbers, numbers that are based on national averages.
In the US there is no such thing as a National Average. Did those numbers
take into account the number of minorities with a college education? No. Did
those numbers take in to account the location of the job in relation to the
percentage of the population of the area where the company was based? No.

The racism in Higher Education and the workplace stems from racism in the
public schools and communities.

I'm not the one making the argument that whites are being held back in major
numbers by affirmative action, I'm sure it happens. However I'm also pretty
confident that such a study would be shunned by pro-affirmative action
groups, and you would be hard pressed to get that study to even see the
light of day.

These studies that you mentioned still don't address the root problems. I
want to see some studies that take into account education levels. How many
people that were more qualified didn't get the job, and can the prove it was
because of race.

I made some logic arguments earlier, and I will argue that if a minority
gets a job because of AA, that chances are a non-minority (read white male)
didn't get the job because of AA. I don't question the morality of such a
choice. I do question the legality under the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

I make no claim that minorities aren't being discriminated against. In fact
I have been saying it the entire time. I'm saying that discrimination that
starts today is what will really affect people in 20 years when they go to
get a job.

One thing Americans hate more than anything is being told that they have to
do. A law or policy such as Affirmative Action, while it may get somebody
into the job; it doesn't stop the other individuals from getting upset with
the policy or law, and taking that out on the person. They start assuming
that they weren't really good enough to get the job, and that must apply to
other minorities, thus furthering the stereotype.

Affirmative action is a hack, it isn't a long term fix, it was a short term
idea that many thought would be gone by now. The long term fix starts long
before people even thing about getting a job.

I don't know if you aren't reading what I'm saying, but you always seem to
ignore my comments, I've offered a solution, my solution is much harder,
will take more time, and take more money.

There is a problem, it goes far beyond employment, it goes deeper into drug
laws, and other things that occur in minority communities. These things have
to be addressed.

The entire system is stacked from the beginning in such a way that makes it
very hard to get out of it.

If you know me, you know I'm exactly the most liberal person there is,
however I recognize a problem here, I think we can fix the problem. But it
is going to go far beyond what AA can do. We have to fix society. I think AA
prevents us from addressing the real problem.