oh please.  I don't see myself as a victim thankyouverymuch.  But just
for my information anyone ever tell you anything of the kind? I didn't
think so. So please don't patronize me.

It's a little insulting to hear a white male lecture me on overcoming
obstacles. You don't have a clue and you don't even have a clue how
little clue you have. Tell you what -- you seem committed to your
point of view. I'll quit confusing you with the facts and maybe we can
all stay friends.

Dana