Sam

OK, I've had a look at your your link. How can you stand that site? I
am going to have to go wash now. Anyway, it seems to think that
quoting someone as saying that George Bush is wrong, is bad. People do
say these things you know. Is he supposed to not mention it? Nor does
it give any context to these quotes. Was he on the air as a CBS news
anchor, being interviewed himself, conducting an interview for 60
minutes? It makes a difference. These are different formats with
different expectations as to objectivity.

But again, even if the man is biased, so what? He is not running a
news show any more. The original point made by Gruss was that there is
a dearth of actual reporting of news taking place. And that people
increasingly do as you do, get their news from a few sources and
disbelieve all others. And so you and I can't talk politics because
you don't believe any sources but newsmax and worldnet and Rush
Limbaugh and I can't stand any of them.

It's a sad shame.

Dana