My suspicion lies in the following (according to a couple of reports I've seen
today)

1) $8000 in cash that no one could explain, where they got, why they have it
etc. That kind of scratch doesn't just materialize of off the sidewalk.

2) Civil and Chemical Engineers can easily get into this country legitimately
on H1-B Visas, this is one of our most out front programs. Hell, the company I
work for was hired a bunch of civil engineers on H1-B's

3) the fact that men with this kind of education are here illedally should
raise a flag in and of itself.

Scott A. Stewart,
Web Application Developer

Engineering Consulting Services, Ltd. (ECS)
14026 Thunderbolt Place, Suite 300
Chantilly, VA 20151
Phone: (703) 995-1737
Fax: (703) 834-5527

"Many thousands of years ago, a blue faced Pict stepped on a bloated sheep
carcass... and thus the Pipes were born"

.... the Scottish Rogues