ah, it's not acceptable, doesn't mean that certain people don't *deserve*
it. Seriously though, Barry was guilty, no question, I just decry using an
ex to get to him. This is somewhat different. Rove is guilty, there is no
prosecutorial malfeasance, and even if he weren't.... it couldn't happen to
a nicer guy.

Dana