I Never said my numbers were the number of people killed. I said here are
the number of troops supplied by each side.

I never said Death Toll was the best way to tell.

As a matter of fact in the beginning I said the Primary fighting force.
Which does not even mean then most troops or people.

I said the US provided the men and the weapons. Which is true. From the
beginning the US was always sending weapons to the British, they event sent
troops in small numbers. The US sent more troops than any other Allied
power, except the USSR

The shipments were attacked by German U-boats in the Atlantic long before
the US was "in the war"

The US put Marines in Iceland in march of '41, the Navy had started
escorting ships.

The US always helped people in a covert way, because the American people
did want to get involved in another foreign war. The US was starting to
come out of the Great Depression. The last thing they wanted was to send
their boys off to a war on foreign soil.

When the US was attacked at Pearl Harbor, the people changed their minds.

The US had already sent weapons, planes, tanks,etc.. They had already been
sending in small groups of troops.