I am not saying everyone should have healthcare. I don't mean to come off
that outlandish. But provide something that is beificial (read not a CRAPPY
HMO) but also affordable. If you're full time you desrve this. Plenty of
other LARGE companies do this. Home Depot is the second largest retailer in
the US, they have competative prices with thier competition (heck lower
soemtimes). But you don;t hear stories like this about them...

Adam