I don't know that anyone making $9 an hour can afford a hundred dollars a
month. Perhaps if they are single.

But to answer your real point, why do you oject to treating large corporations
differently? There usually is an exemption for companies with fewer than ten or
so employees. Why is it any differnt to expect a little more from the really
large ones?

Dana