Yes actually, I have. On a number of occasions. The fact that the ones
you've seen were all jocks is merely anecdotal evidence -- there are
quite a few families in which the boys behave differently. Harry
Eddleman, my best friend in 3rd grade, his older brother Christian
looked out for him, got him into comic books and roleplaying games,
etc. In turn, Harry was the closest thing I had to an older brother
(or for that matter a father) and he got me into comic books and
roleplaying games. The things he said to me weren't always easy to
hear, but they were frequently formative in my personal development of
ideas about what is right and wrong. I looked up to him for years
before he went away to college. I tried to get in touch with him
later, but he'd reinvented himself and wasn't really interested in the
relationship anymore, so I had to move on (although I'm not happy
about it). My relationship with Harry trailed off long before my
sexual identity was cemented.

> You ever seen male siblings in which the older ones
> nurtured? Usually they just give the younger ones hell.

s. isaac dealey     434.293.6201
new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with
the onTap open source framework