Ian Skinner wrote:
> Exactly!  I guess you have not seen how early our society
> starts teaching gender roles to our children in what toys
> they play with and how they play with them.  Boys = trucks
> and rowdy play, Girls = dolls and quiet play to just pick
> a couple.

I have seen that cultural emphasis yes.

A natural predilection toward dolls or trucks in spite of conditioning
has absolutely ZERO to do with sexual identity or gender preference.

Have you never heard of bears? Gay men who are large and hairy and
prefer to be with large hairy men? They exhibit all of the
stereotypical behaviors of verile, rugged, macho men, except that they
fuck each other instead of women.

There's just no causal relationship there, so the anecdotal evidence
of a mother saying he gravitated toward "girls" toys at 18 months is
completely meaningless.

s. isaac dealey     434.293.6201
new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with