It's also unfair for the United States to alter or ignore laws when it
feels like simply because it is the only super power in the world.

Case in point being the breaking of every trade treaty that the US has
signed with the WTO to prosecute people doing business with Antigua
over gambling websites.

The WTO has stated categorically that the United States is in
violation of the Free Trade Treaties it has signed, but the US has
basically said F*** you WTO. We're the United States of America and we
can do what hte hell we want to.

Let's not even start with the actions of the RIAA and The MPAA to
stifle competition and to perpetuate a Monopoly on their respective
industries in clear antithesis to Globalisation aided and abetted by
who? Yes kids..The US.Who forces other nations to rewrite their
copyright and IP laws to ensure that the RIAA and the MPAA retain
their monopoly.

So you are correct, globalisation CANNOT work unless all countries are
held to account for their actions and their breaches of the global
laws and treaties.