I don't know; I think Louisville is a city that would accept that. The
people that would be against that law live in the surrounding counties
anyway. I know when I was younger and my dad worked in Louisville we
lived in Oldham county, which wouldn't even think about passing a law
like that. Up until a few years ago Louisville didn't have that many
people, they had to expand the city to take up the entire county so they
could have more people than Lexington :)