What the hell is the current gun control legislation other than poorly enacted
and enforced laws?  Making universities gun free zones were what made this
tragedy such a tragedy.  What would have happened if a single professor or
student who had been killed was able to draw down on this guy?

He was a wacko.  A gun safety class would not have done a damn thing.
Mandatory concealled carry would have given him pause.

>No, Russ, poorly enacted and enforced laws made this worse. If Virginia had
>even mandatory safety courses it would have given this young man pause, and
>he may not have done it...

What then?  Keep "poorly enacted and enforced laws" on the books?  We need to
repeal those poorly enacted laws.