From: Nick McClure [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 11:23 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: VA Massacre & Gun Control

A well trained person would probably react in a proper and reasonable way to
make sure everybody around knew what was going and helped them take cover,
alerted authorities, and walked out into the hall into the hail of gunfire.

I know plenty of people with conceal and carry permits, and they aren't the
type to back down, but that involves known and reasonable actions. In the
case of unknown nut jobs where you don't know the extent of what is going
on, walking blind into a halway to investigate gun file might just get you
killed