On 5/8/07, Ian Skinner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> We have a mess, a huge mess.  But leaving could leave an even worse 
> mess.

We need to either re-instute the MILITARY DRAFT, or get the frak out.

Rick

I'm paraphrasing how I read your post Rick, "We can't win the way we are
going now either."  I agree with that statement.  I just think pulling
out is about the worst alternate.  Staying as things are is probably
only better by the slimmest of margins.

You made good points.  We probably need international help, we may need
the draft, something needs to be done!  We need leadership that sees the
status quo is a quickly sinking ship steaming full head into the barrier
reef, and maybe we should change course and fix the hull.

We are in this mess, probably for the long haul and it is going to be
very costly.  Many of us thought this would happen and would rather have
not gone in the first place.  But I fear pulling out now may make
another Afghanistan that somebody is going to have to go and clean up in
another generation or so.


Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Deploy Web Applications Quickly across the enterprise with ColdFusion MX7 & 
Flex 2
Free Trial 
http://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion/flex2/?sdid=RVJU

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/message.cfm/messageid:234172
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5

Reply via email to