"If I really wanted one, I could get one... I just don't want one."
then why bitch about someone else having one?

""Apple products are gay."
>>Its funny how poor people who cant afford them always say that....... "

Need I say more?

>>I mean you probably paid $500 for vista ultimate (why??)

Not only no but hell no, I run XP because it's what my clients run, because
I telecommute I want to duplicate their environment as much as possible.
I've never bought any OS in it's first year of production. When the
available software for Windows XP dwindles I'll upgrade, until then why
bother.

>>If it fits your needs and makes your life better then the price isnt a big
>>deal. I just happen to like things on the phone and it makes my life a lot
>>easier so its worth it to me, hell after having it almost a month and
>>knowing how much easier it makes my life I would gladly pay 2x what I paid
>>for it.

That's fine, personally I don't see anything in it that I absolutely need at
this time, it's all gee whiz factor. When it's a $250 phone I'll worry about
it.

>>Obviously it interests you or you wouldnt be reading the thread and/or
>>replying to it.

An unbiased comparison between it and it's competition would interest me.

I just find your posts amusing, because you waste so much energy trying to
convince people of the god like superiority of the Mac, as long as folks are
getting their work done and are happy with the product why does it matter
what OS they use.

--
Scott Stewart
ColdFusion Developer