I don't doubt that the Earth is warming.  I have not denied that the climate is
changing.  I do doubt the human causality theory.  UNLIKE evolution, there is
too much science (decrease in magnetic field and increase in solar radiation,
cyclic warming of ocean currents) suggesting other causes for me to accept that
the human is anything more than statistically insignificant.