>I went and bought a wii, specifically for the moving situations. I find that
>a half hour of wii boxing gets my heart rate up into the 140-150 range very
>quickly.  I have DDR ordered and plan to get Wii fit when it comes out.

You know, that really may be the way to go for me. I've always loved games and
am competitive by nature but gave up computer and console games years ago as
the last thing I needed was more things to do where I wasn't up and about. ;-)
It's been a real challenge for me to find activities I can do, as I also have a
number of chronic problems that are a real catch-22 for me...too much exercise
often causes more pain for me, but when I don't exercise at all it just makes
things worse. I've been through so much physical therapy and treatments that
has done little to help, it's a frustrating situation to deal with. But now
that I'm self-employed and have crappy health insurance (there's really no
other kind when you are self-employed!) I really need to be more pro-active and
find solutions that work for me on my own. This seems like a good time to get
motivated again, I do like entering all my meals into FitDay as well, I often
find I'm less likely as well to snack through the day if I know I'll have to
add it to the list. ;-)