I agree completely that they have the right to exclude anybody they like for
whatever reason they like.

And if we stop giving them tax dollars then they can be a private
organization!  ;^)

> Therefore, just because they ban that type of relationship, is not a
> reason to throw our the good lessons learned about God, County, and
> Community.

No... but you can get those lessons from non-hypocritical sources as well.

You're willing to tolerate something distasteful because there's something
attractive enough for you to make that compromise.  You're wife is not
willing to compromise on that point: either there's nothing attractive
enough to her to make that compromise or what is attractive isn't unique to
that source.

Jim Davis