My church meets IN a movie theater... I guess we are all going to hell.

Though there are times when they will turn around some of the movie
displays because they are really pretty offensive... Balls of Fury was
one of them... it was like 10 feet tall and had a girl bending over
and said something like "Got Balls?"

J.J.