My objection isn't the effort -- it's more that this sort of detail
seems not to have been considered. So will it really be fair? The main
support I see for this model is from people who like the tax cut they
will get. Works great for you and I. But the tax cuts will be financed
by poor people paying more, and the US has seen enough regressive
taxes lately imho.