hmm. What subsidies are you talking about?  I don't seem to find the
word anywhere in my proposal except in reference to doing away with
bogus tax deductions.  If you think that doing away with bogus tax
deductions for corporations will cause the price of goods to increase,
this is mildly good, imho. The cost of goods should be paid by the
people who buy them not by the taxpayers. And this will cause an
increase in the cost of certain goods only, versus the increase under
your propoal, which will be across the board.