I see you don't know anything about Zeno's Paradox. its a perfect analogy for
the current situation in Iraq.

>So who is the tortoise?
>
>Reciting folk tales doesn't change the progress being made on the ground by
>Iraqis and Americans working together. As I have said before, Iraq isn't
>going to become Switzerland overnight. but the country is changing into a
>better place before our eyes. Why don't more people know about this
>development?

Is it really, the corruption is worse than before, most of the country is still
divided into ethnic and religious enclaves. There are still quite a lot of
politically and sectarian motivated assassinations and killings. The recent
kidnapping and execution of the Chaldean Christian Archbishop is a case in
point.

How much electricity does Bagdad get on a daily basis, less than 5 years ago
btw. Oil exports haven't even reached pre invasion levels yet.

Hell if this is good and successfull process, please don't give us a
demonstration of poor progress, I don't think the US can afford another war. As
for the rest of your statements, why not just cut and paste from the latest
shrubbery propaganda, at least the writing is marginally better and it would be
less work for you, you wouldn't even have to fake thinking for yourself.