They won't be different, other than they will be playing to the
LEFT....which will be different than the last 8 years. (I'm not naive enough
to think that Obama is above the stench of politics.)

But America is ready to try a different direction, the pendulum is ready to
swing.....right now, different is better simply because it's different.

Once again, the affect of George W. Bush.