On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 9:02 AM, Tony <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> and there is one MORON to blame, and in MOST OF OUR CASES, THANK
> for his blunders and outright retardedness, in order to start this
> revolution of change!!!
>
> i cannot wait.
>
> can you imagine, the President of the USA going to Iran to talk to
> Ahmadinejad? or to Cuba
> to talk to Castro's bro, or the Venezuala to talk to chavez, first, at
> least to try, rather than just
> sending Patriots their way?
>
> wow, i love it. i just fucking love it.

I frankly don't care if our president talks with Ahmedinejad or not...but
lets stop trying to scare us into thinking that he is really a threat to us.
What was that wonderful quote from The American President...."Bob Rumsen is
interested in only two things: 1) Making you afraid of it and 2) telling you
who's to blame for it. THAT my friends is how you win elections."

That is how Bush has run his presidency since 9/11.....here's who you need
to be afraid of, and here's the power you need to give me to protect you
from them.

--
Her face used to feel so soft
Until her agent's doctor pulled it off