OK, I can buy that. I am in agreement with Jim that McCain was more of a
centrist and that yes, he is pandering more to the right in order to get
the nomination and hopefully the Presidency. What I am going to remain
hopeful for is that once he is elected he will go back to reaching
across both sides of the aisle. He already has a reputation for
appeasing both sides as well as pissing both side off, and again I am
going to remain hopeful that he will continue to do this once he is
elected. Of course only history will tell.

Bruce