Would have been nice... also would not have happened.

> Then he got the republican nod... and for once I agree with them, he
> changes
> sides, and stances on issues like most folks change their underwear.
>
> And, that is why I won't vote for McCain... The Libertarians are
> starting to look really good.

I prefer to think (probably naively) that McCain's core values (many, but
not all, of which I agree with) are essentially untouched but that he
decided to do what needed to be done to secure the nomination.

"Playing the game" may not be noble, but it does work.  I can't see he would
have had a chance otherwise.

Jim Davis