On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 1:24 AM, Mary Jo Sminkey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Was it something in particular that I can keep an eye out for? Good to
> know in any case, thanks.

Dell does some funky things with their computers. I was  looking for a
graphics update today and when nvidia did a scan of my system it stated I
had to go through dell to get upgrades to my graphics chip.

I'm going to initially chalk this down as a dell OEM DVD thing but... I
would just be careful not to void any warrentiees you might have. I've
already used mine twice. I would not want to void it by putting an OS on
there that is not supported. Dell has replaced my motherboard, ram. then a
day later I spill soda on the keyboard and they replaced that too. Just
saying you never know when you might need to call a tech to your house.