one thing we should learn from Bush is the importance of definition. I
don't know how closely you followed the Otero Mesa debate but, there
you had concerns that drilling for oil there might pollute the largest
aquifer in a state where water is already a huge concern. Not to
worry, the drilling will not produce any pollution; pollution has been
defined to not include petroleum-based contaminants. I feel so much
better.

That definition of terrorist? I don't have it to hand and I need to go
deal with the rest of my life, by I read it carefully a while back and
realized that if someone really wanted to they could apply it to me
for opposing the Wal-Mart they want to build at Menaul and Wyoming.
Marty Chavez hasn't quite reached that level of paranoia yet, but the
point is, should he, he could.