So I'm on my way home from teaching yesterday and while listening to
my normal talk radio station when the host brought up the fact that
Obama's pastor is a follower/subscriber/preacher of Black Liberation
Theology and further that Obama's church was pointed out as, "the
church that most embodies Black Liberation Theology" by it's creator.
She then proceeded to read some of the tenets of this theology:

* Black theology refuses to accept a God who is not identified totally
with the goals of the black community. If God is not for us and
against white people, then he is a murderer, and we had better kill
him. The task of black theology is to kill Gods who do not belong to
the black community. . . . Black theology will accept only the love of
God which participates in the destruction of the white enemy. What we
need is the divine love as expressed in Black Power, which is the
power of black people to destroy their oppressors here and now by any
means at their disposal. Unless God is participating in this holy
activity, we must reject his love.

* In the New Testament, Jesus is not for all, but for the oppressed,
the poor and unwanted of society, and against oppressors. . . . Either
God is for black people in their fight for liberation and against the
white oppressors, or he is not

* Any message that is not related to the liberation of the poor in a
society is not Christ's message. Any theology that is indifferent to
the theme of liberation is not Christian theology.

These are people that think that the US Government created HIV / AIDS
and crack as a way to control blacks.

http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2008/03/the_peculiar_th.php
http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/02/obamas_mentors_mentor.html
http://www.star-telegram.com/national_news/story/540908.html