> cHat wrote:
>  These are people that think that the US Government created HIV / AIDS
>  and crack as a way to control blacks.

Read up on the Catholic theology lately?  How many Black Libs have
killed people in the name of their religion?  Have they blown up
buildings?  I don't know the answer but I know that Catholics have
killed doctors, firebombs buildings, etc.

The Amish wear funny clothes, and some jews won't eat some tasty meats.

Show me a religion and I'll show you freaks, kooks, wackos, nutjobs,
and asshats.

I guess I always laugh when someone tells me that that religion over
there is dangerous but this one here is safe and normal.