Laws don't supersede legal theories; legal theories are considered within
the context of specific cases.

I didn't say he couldn't sue; I was more referring to whether or not he
would have a viable case.  Strict liability would most likely not apply to a
case where a person used it in such a way that the result of using it was
secondary to the primary offense of knowing that one is walking into a
playground with an unsecured gun.

Respectfully,

Adam Phillip Churvis
President