I feel ya bro.. Mine died yesterday. I havent gone through the
heartache you have but anytime you have to send away something for 2-3
weeks that you paid good money for sucks. They should start sending
refurb ones to keep us busy.
Anyways.. My friend just suffered his second Ring of Death also, about
2 weeks ago..
So of 2 people, we've expierenced the RRoD 2 times.. that's 200%.

I hope they replace the whole CPU.. I hear that the newer ones run
cooler? Something like that..

Anyways..