Well - he only had to stay there for the weekend.  He's back at the "Hotel
Grandis" which is, he says, a pretty nice hotel by comparison or otherwise.
At least he can get a drink of water.  ;^)

His "few day" trip is extending out tho' - he's tentatively slated to start
home this Wednesday, but that's only if the computer module he's been sent
works (the last two didn't).  It might be nice if he actually tried to see
or do something but for one thing that's not really his style and for
another he spends 10-12 hours a day working and just doesn't much feel like
moving when he gets out.

> One this we do to help fund this kind of taste is buy everything on
> our Hilton Honors credit card - and I mean everything.
>
> This way we were able to afford a week in Sweden this month.  Without
> those points it would've been way out of our budget.

One nice thing about his company is that they let the employees keep the
points (many don't).  He doesn't stay in expensive hotels but they're not
bad either (Holiday Inn, Comfort Inn, etc).  Since he travels most of the
year he accumulates a ridiculous amount of points in short order.  He can
often get us plane tickets, rental cars, hotel rooms, etc - it's great for
my mother who flies up to visit the grandkids at least two or three times a
year.

Jim Davis