I know that Gruss has a love affair going with diesel, but, this car isn't even
available yet in europe, let alone the US.  And it will still suffer from the
US issues with diesel being a lot more expensive than regular gasoline thereby
limiting its adoption here.  I think it will be great for europeans if and when
it actually gets released.  For now though, in the US, the Prius makes more
sense than waiting for two or more years for it to arrive here.

--
Jeff